Re: Who makes and sell this lighting fixture?

meddelelse

--------------------------------
news.get2net.dk!newsfeed1.uni2.dk!news.get2net.dk.POSTED!53ab2750
Picture Link for lighting fixture:
/Soeren M

A little bit more info might help... Where did you see it? How old is the publication in which it was photographed? Was it a European or North American publication?
meddelelse

Dear Pierre Levesque,
The picture/ photographe that i have attached is one i made my selves (custom made) to show how it almost looks like, its white.
I dont remember where i saw it, i tink it was in a magazine or live, sorry.
I think the lighting fixture is European, but i am not sure.
I havent found any pictures of the lighting fixture anywhere................
Regards Soeren M

Or more approppriately, the Diabolo lamp manufactured by Flos, 1998, a lamp designed by Italian designer Achille Castigliani
http://evanizer.com/castiglioni /
More of his "objects"
http://evanizer.com/castiglioni/castiglioni.html
Diabolo lamp is still available at: http://tinyurl.com/2b8v2z for $599.00
Better have a 12 foot ceiling cuz the thing measures 3 feet retracted and up to 8.5 feet fully extended...