Re: Too weird......

This stuff happens all the time, schoolbus crashes, fires, plane nosedives.

> Think about it and it happens. > I mentioned this guy just yesterday, 2.5 hours after they planted him. > I hadn't thought about him for years, then out of nowhere I thought of him > when I made that post. > Now he knows if he was right or wrong. > >

That's why you have to think of good thinks and keep a positive outlook, and one of the main reasons that I take you to task when you go on one of your the-world-sucks-government-sucks-people-suck tirades. Yes, everything sucks at some point, but it's like driving a skidding car - look where you want to go, not at what you want to avoid.

The preacher dude sounded like quite the guy. You were lucky to know him.

RicodJour