Re: How Long to Tape / Mud / Sand Drywall ?

In a previous post 3D Peruna wrote...

Same for me. Documents must be prepared under direct supervision of the design professional who places his/her seal on the documents.
I don't stamp house plans that I have reviewed unless I redraw them.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co

Now I think that is wrong! If a set of house plans meets the prescriptive requirements of IRC then no design professional should have to seal the drawings. That's they way it is here in Kitsap County and in most jurisdictions in Washington State.
Of course in seismic zone D2, it's not very easy to design a house to meet the prescriptive requirements unless you happen to like houses with small rooms and not very many windows.
--
Bob Morrison, PE, SE
R L Morrison Engineering Co