Re: Hi Deer.

Last few days we've had a pair of deer, a big one and a little one,

> hanging around the house eating the new spring grass, and I figure > one's a mommy and the other it's baby, though I need to improve on > sexing deerz to be sure. > The big deer must know us, cuz it looks in my office window, kinda > like saying hello and I give it a little nod and it proceeds to chow. > The little deer looked at me quizically, and figured if the mom likes > us it will too, but one other thought it had, why did those animals > stay in that little box (?) when they could be out eating grass. > > We got a head start on tobacco and tomato plants, that'll need to > be planted outside, so I'm afraid I'm need to install a gentle > electric > fence. > Wife grows seriously excellent tulips, deerz love to eat, I think > she doesn't mind that. > > I'm also siting and designing a greenhouse. > Ken >

Oh deer... wouldn't those be a doe and her fawn?

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@j21g2000yqh.googlegroups.com...

Oh buck me... I didn't think of that possibility...

Reply to
Pierre Levesque

snipped-for-privacy@x3g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...

roups.com...

Well, the little may have been a private but the bigger one was at least a buck sargent.

Reply to
creative1986