Posting & Sending Plans over the Web & creating a Project Log

We want to make our house plans available to the subs, venders, mother, ect. What format would you suggest that all can read, won't be to slow and can be printed to scale. The set is 20+ pages on C paper. Also we want to maintain a project log on line where everyone see the plans, change orders, add comments, ect. Any suggestions would be appreciated Bob

"Slow" depends on a few things outside the drawings. I'd use PDF.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca
snipped-for-privacy@cstonecci.com wrote:

We've hosted stuff on our own web site. Posted DWFs and PDFs. Autodesk's Buzzsaw is designed to do just this.
Also, you could check with local plan rooms. Most of them will let you submit plans for free...
What does your architect/designer say?