New York City building I.D.?

I'm looking for, and not finding, an image of some high rise apartments or condos built in the 1960s in the China Town area - all as I remember. They were exposed concrete, built in a cluster and there was a large sculpture in concrete. Architect's Name or approximate street address would do. Has any one any clues? T

How about Google Maps/Satellite?

Good suggestion, but, so far, I've not spotted the buildings in question. Building shapes (vintage unknown) are shown in map view, which is a help, but no luck so far.

question. Building shapes (vintage unknown) are shown in map view, which is a help, but no luck so far.
The big semi circular apartment complex in Chinatown that was built in the 60's is the Chatham Square Towers but not concrete.
I think you're possibly thinking of the IM Pei Silver Towers with the large Picasso sculpture in the center. Three 20 story residential buildings, all cast-in-place concrete, built in the 60's. Only problem is they are not in Chinatown, they are in the Village near NYU

You nailed it! Thanks. T

alt.architecture saves the day again! :)