Help a child find his Architect Uncle.

I did not write this. It was forwarded to me at work.
And I don't know if this child has already found his father.
If you know a Howard Sylve, who works as an architect in Houston, Texas, please have him contact Red Cross authorities.

If the uncle is a licensed architect, couldn't the Red Cross contact the state to find out his address, or maybe have the AIA give a hand? I tried doing a quick search online and I only found a person by that name thats in the army..
My main concern is hopefully this isn't a hoax/chain email letter.
Regards,
Mark
Remove "NOSPAM" out of email address when replying directly