Frank Lloyd Wright's Fredrick residence

Hi there, anyone knows where I can get some information on this residence? I am currently working on a project on this minor work by Wright (designed in 1954 and built in 1958 in Barrington Hills, Illinois) and I have difficulties in gathering material 8on and off line). Any help will be appreciated. Thanks LD