Fence gate hardware

I am having a wood fence built and looking for gate / hinge hardware.
I don't want it to look like:
http://www.hardwaresource.com/uploads/283sm.gif
but that's all I can find after looking around all day long. Anyone know of a source with something better?
Thanks,
MC

If your gate's thick enough, you can use simple butt hinges (use more than you think you need). They're easily available, and basically disappear when installed.
--

MichaelB
www.michaelbulatovich.ca