Absolutely brilliant!

This guy named Banksy managed to hang 4 pieces of his art in the Brooklyn Museum, MOMA, Museum of Natural History and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The pieces remained unnoticed for up to 3 days!
http://tinyurl.com/6cp7l http://www.banksy.co.uk/exhibitions/01.html
More on the Banksy Pranksy http://tinyurl.com/5d6fx
scroll down to "Thursday, March 24, 2005"
He originally worked in my home town Bristol
Have to say I like his work - kind of a Noam Chomsky for the masses
Really like Chequebook Vandalism http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~jemarsh/banksy/cbv.html
And the rats are usually interesting
Tim