about proffisional practice in pune ..

hi would any body help me out to get some good architects in pune,,,n i need there email ids also ....plz help me out soon
Hmm, Santot,
You are writing from an anonymous netservice, gmail. Why don't you identify yourself, your personal information and your address and telephone number, tell us where "pune" is and maybe you will get contacted.
Also, what is your project? What is your project budget? Timetable?
santot wrote:

I googled it - it's in Eastern India, near the coast, sort-of midway (mroe or less) between the northern and southern boundaries of the coast.