Latest threads in Architecture and Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Re: Stimulating, iddint it?
You're joking right? Corporations are the biggest welfare recipients in existence. They don't even pay taxes at this point. So basically you just want to give them back money they didn't...
6
6

I'm looking for a building
Hi. Long time ago, I've heard about this building, I think it's in Boston, but I'm not sure if it's even in the USA. One of it's parts has a round shape, the walls (or maybe it...
1
1

I'm looking for a building
Hi. I'm a student of architecture. Long time ago, I've heard about this building, I think it's in Boston, but I'm not sure if it's even in the USA. One of it's parts has a...
10
10

Re: Wiki's Expiration Date, Past due?
And...? What's your point? That people shouldn't rely on any one single source of information? Agreed. R
6
6

RTFM
Sure, good research includes cross-referencing from reliable, valid sources. "cross?reference Function: transitive verb 1 : to supply with cross-references 2 : to research, verify, or organize by...
1
1

Re: Know why wealthy people have......
Which one are you?

Worst Client
Anybody interested in briefly describing the worst client they ever had? lol (this would be a hard one for me) :)
20
20

Re: Nice Shingles
Thems clapboards! EDS http://tinyurl.com/37lrx9

Therma-Green Corporation
Hello, I am the Owner and President of Therma-Green Corporation. We are distributors and applicators of a product called Nansulate. Nansulate is a liquid applied insulation that uses Nanotechnology...

Re: Whats the diff between.....
"Don" wrote in news: "Be afraid....be *very* afraid..." Google "2007 TU24" - it was only discovered on October 11, 2007. They worked out it's orbit around December 6th. It will be 1.37 Lunar Distances...
2
2

"The choice of reviewers is critical. How well they express their aesthetic opinions and justify their recommendations will determine the acceptability of the process."
2
2

civil engineering testing equipment & lab equipment
we offer civil engineering testing equipment & related lab equipment. please contact wiht me by follow email: &
5
5

materials testing equipment
we produce and wholesale all materials testing equipment & contruction machine. pleae contact with me if you need them. or

slump cone set
we produce slump cone set,cube mould,cylinder mould,test sieve etc. please contact with me by the following email : or
1
1

Cube Mould,Cylinder Mould,Slump Cone Set,Test Sieve,Plastic Cube Mould
we produce above product, please contact with me if you need them. or
1
1