Latest threads in Architecture and Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Great Deals on Construction Equipment
I found this site that has great deals on Construction Equipment....Thought I would share it here in case anyone is interested.... http://www.constructionequipmentcenter.com

Re: A sticky problem
Leaving the glue equals doing a poor job. You need something like this: the wood is or gets damaged you may want to fill the holes and the cracks and smooth the surface before tiling . PS: Why the...
1
1

The Capitalist Style
http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/capitalist.html
11
11

Help!!
I need to remodel a bathroom to accomodate my wheelchair and received this from a designer. He's been doing thois work for twenty years. This is the unformatted version. My apologies if the format...
3
3

The Shopping Centre of Spazio, Zoetermeer, the Netherlands
New in Modern Architecture & Design News Capital Gate, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Capital Gate to become Guinness Book of Records=92 most inclined tower? As Construction of Capital Gate continues...

interior design - furnishing
Interior design furnishing Made in Italy

Czech Library design - Future Systems
New in Modern Architecture & Design News Design Miami temporary structure by Aranda\Lasch New York architects Aranda\Lasch have designed a temporary exhibition venue for this year=92s Design Miami...

Heineken beer bottle designed for use as architectural element in homes.
And so much more: http://home.comcast.net/~plutarch/links/architecture.html

New in Modern Architecture & Design News
New in Modern Architecture & Design News ArchiCAD 12 + Crack Download Artlantis Studio Student Edition Eng 1.2.2 Artlantis Studio is a proven stand alone rendering solution developed and edited by...

Beyond Barter
anyone? (CAD and interior/graphic design are there) :) I think architecture services could be added, and of course some on here, such as our periodic MiamiCuse, seem to get a fair deal. :)

Painting exterior walls
Is it a bad idea to paint all four sides of the exterior wall different colors? I don't mean red yellow blue brown, I mean 4 very distinct shades of the same color family. My wife can't decide...
11
11

Junior Architects required urgently!
`Wish to develop excellence in Residential/ Commercial Architecture and have the opportunity of handling projects on your own?' Grow with `Sathye Kulkarni' Planning Archiecture Interiors, 203...

Question on Architecture study/schools
Question on Architecture study/schools ******************************************* We are in California. My daughter likes home design. She spends a lot of time drawing homes and is interested in...
7
7

What i can change to the design of my site ?
is the website - it is a news website It is good the black bg ? http://zilnic.net/
1
1

Re: Multifamily modular
I wonder if you used a rated floor/clg with no tenant access you could build your unified basement.
2
2