Latest threads in Architecture and Designshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

FA Parts of a Manor House 1928 architecture Sidney Heath
The Parts of a Manor House by Sidney H Heath ,1928 ,foxed,small water stain to bottom edge of some pages,but otherwise a good sound copy. 48 pages. Sidney Heath is a superb illustrator of...

Recycled Houses
are _you_ doing for the environment? :)
26
26

More on Chinese Drywall
A follow up on a post I made on Jan 13 ................. ----- Original Message ----- From: To: Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 7:15 AM Subject: [Florida Code Talk] Chinese Drywall

Saint Martha on 9-1-92
Saint Martha says, "The details that she is being readied to hand to others is monumental in design, and I have come to alert, and maybe even use a stronger word, 'warn' those with whom she...

Now Arwen Arcadia in Bangalore With 3d Elevations,Still Rendering and WebSite building
We are the team of engineers with expertise in 3D rendering. We have been working on 3D rendering for years, with experience and creative ideas in mind we are moving forward with new innovations. We...
2
2

How do I charge for freelance work?
I am thinking of doing some freelance work that I got a referral before but Ive never done anything freelance. What do I charge? I am in northern NJ (30 min out of NYC).
10
10

FA Victorian Architecture Display museums Natural history
Victorian Science and the Architecture of Display by Carla Yanni,in new condition, 199 pages. Fascinating book on this most unusual of subjects,Victorian display,museums,galleries,display rooms, cases...

Eng Firms that Optimize Building Weights?!
Hi everyone, Are there US or British structural engineering firm that use "optimization" to minimize building weight (steel building, reinforced concrete, etc.)? Could you please provide a link to an...

Scope of work
I'm the wheelchair-friendly bathroom remodel guy. Here's the initial "scope of work" document I received from Tub Cove. This company is the only contender because the others were too expensive...
18
18

Time-Lapse shopping centre build
A bit of fun -- 2 years of demolition and construction, shown in 3 minutes: BBC NEWS | UK | Wales | Time-lapse shopping centre build
1
1

Academic question
I have to write bachelors report for my last semester as a constructing architect (bachelors of Architectural technology and construction management), and I have decided to do it on Green martial=92s....
7
7

Introducing ourselves as the manufacturers of Granite Articles
Dear Group Members, We herewith take this great opportunity to introduce our company as one of the most leading Manufacturer and Exporter of specialized granite items like Fountains, Flower Vases,...

Introducing ourselves as the manufacturers of Granite Articles
Dear Group Members, We herewith take this great opportunity to introduce our company as one of the most leading Manufacturer and Exporter of specialized granite items like Fountains, Flower Vases,...

Architectural BIM Services
BIM 4D modeling services for building construction planning and create BIM 4D model in digital construction site. We combine the architectural, structural and MEP 4D modeling services. BIM 4D Services...