What is it? Set 242

Yeah, that sounds better. In fact, now that you mention it, it looks a lot like the mold I made for forming laminated trout net frames over 30 years ago. It's a similar shape.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Rob sez:>>>> I've got another busy weekend coming up so the answer page will be

thanks, but no thanks.

Bob Swinney

One summer I set my laminated trout nets under a bridge every time it rained. I didn't catch any trout. I've been told that laminated trout are so waterproof that they don't bother to take shelter under bridges. :)

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Robert Swinney

We've had to abandon fishing for solid trout because they're full of knots these days, and modern adhesives are so good that a laminated trout is as good as any other. And they don't split so easily. d8-)

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

A protective "skull-cap" used by the "ALIEN"

Reply to
Joe Brophy

564
Reply to