Router table

Nice job. I built the "Norm" table as well. The dust port works fairly well, but I had a hard time hooking up my shop vac. I used some adhesive backed felt inside the PVC T so that my hose would fit. It is tough when you get old and your hose doesn't fit! I can't begin to say how much I love having the table. I have a PC 7539 mounted in it so I can run raised panels, etc. This is a huge change from the little Sears table I used to use. Since I have a small shop I also put 2" casters on it so I can move it around easily. Regards, Dave

Reply to
Dave

Be proud!

Nice work! I'm sure you'll enjoy it every time you use it.

Reply to
Bonehenge (B A R R Y)

They were good weren't they? I tried the pickerel and fries at Purdy's last summer, and they were ok, but not like my memories of the chip wagon under the bridge where I used to take girls to watch submarine races. Never did find out who won... Usually it wasn't me....

Reply to
Tanus

"Tanus" wrote

Max

"Dave" wrote

I've added a few more pictures. You can see my dust collection "solution". I have plenty of room when my pickup isn't in my shop but I have all my "stationary" tools on mobile bases so I can get them out of the way.

Max