OT - joke

I'm sure this will be considered politicall incorrect by some, and really wind up some of the too tight people. I don't care, because if you've got a sense of humor, you'll still find it funny.

Paddy had been drinking at his local Dublin pub all day and most of the night celebrating Ireland's draw with Germany. Mick, the bartender, says, "You'll not be drinking anymore tonight, Paddy" Paddy replies "OK Mick, I'll be on my way then."

Paddy spins around on his stool and steps off. He falls flat on his face. "Shoite," he says, and pulls himself up by the stool and dusts himself off. He takes a step towards the door and falls flat on his face. "Shoite, Shoite!" He looks to the doorway and thinks to himself that if he can just get to the door and some fresh air he'll be fine. He belly crawls to the door and shimmies up to the door frame.

He sticks his head outside and takes a deep breath of fresh air, feels much better and takes a step out on to the sidewalk. He falls flat on his face. "Bi'Jesus... I'm fockin' focked," he says. He can see his house just a few doors down, and crawled to the door and shimmies up the door frame, opens the door and shimmies inside. He takes a look up the stairs and says "No fockin' way." He crawls up the stairs to his bedroom door and says, "I can make it to the bed." He takes a step into the room and falls flat on his face. "Fock it," he says and falls into bed.

The next morning, his wife, Jess, comes into the room carrying a cup of coffee and says, "Get up Paddy. Did you have a bit to drink last night?" Paddy says, "I did Jess. I was fockin' pissed. But how'd you know?" Mick called. (scroll down.....)

"You left your wheelchair at the pub"

JOAT Reality is not mandatory, it's just an option.

Reply to
J T

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (J T) wrote in news:9344-42ADE2C7-113@storefull-

3112.bay.webtv.net:

I grinned pretty good. Thanks.

Reply to
Patriarch

Well, I use a wheelchair and laughed my head off. I laughed so hard I almost fell out of mine. I know a number of people that are going to get a copy of this joke.

Reply to
Upscale

well done ... damn good to "hear" one you've never heard before. Thanks for the laugh.

Reply to
Swingman

I have had the pleasure of having had a solid drunk-on with some Irishmen. (Black Swan, Upscale knows of the place, I suspect.) Particularly funny in light of that experience.

Thanks for the laugh... focking good one.

Reply to
Robatoy

I know a Black Swan Tavern at Danforth and Broadview. Is that the one?

Reply to
Upscale

I'm Best Man at a wedding full of wheelchair users next weekend. Now I have the perfect joke.

Reply to
Andy Dingley

That'd be the one..*G* I heard it got a bit more intense in the last several years.

My passion for Greek food used to take me into that area..and then ya gotta have a pint.

Reply to
Robatoy

Hey, they can hide, but they can't run.

Lee