The main part of the house was built in about the 1860's in Massachusetts while the guest room and kitchen areas were built in the late 1700's.
The floors are unstained and all were sanded and coated with semi-gloss oil-based polyurethane about 5 years ago (except for the guest room).
1. 1st floor and 2nd floor hall (1860's) (I believe both are the same wood, though correct me if I am wrong) http://184.108.40.206:8080/public/Wood-1st_floor.jpg
2. 2nd floor bedroom and 3rd floor hall (1860's) (I believe both are the same wood, though correct me if I am wrong) http://220.127.116.11:8080/public/Wood-2nd_floor_bedroom.jpg
3. 1st floor stairs (1860's) http://18.104.22.168:8080/public/Wood-1st_floor_steps.jpg
4. 2nd floor stairs (1860's or may have be redone) http://22.214.171.124:8080/public/Wood-2nd_floor_steps.jpg
5. Guest room (late 1700's) http://126.96.36.199:8080/public/Wood-2nd_floor_guest.jpg
6. Kitchen (flooring is new) http://188.8.131.52:8080/public/Wood-Kitchen.jpg
Thanks for the help!!!