Worcester Bosch Greenstore with Solar thermal question

Hi All Friend has recently bought a barn conversion with the above installed (greenstore 11 I think). It has been set up in such a way that it appears there is no control over the hot water, if the temprature of the tank water is low the heat pump runs to heat it up. This means that the solar thermal doesnt have time to heat the water. For example if they have showers early in the morning by the time the sun is up enough to provide any hot water because the ground source heat pump has already heated the water.

Anybody know how this should be set up. My friend has asked the WB technician who came to sort out another problem but was effectively told that they had set the system up the correct way - seems a little daft to me!!

Reply to
Ghostrecon