Which tagged NiCd battery is this?

I bought two sub-c tagged nicads to repair an old rechargeable screwdriver. I had a difficult time soldering the two batteries together. What is the trick here? I was using an antex iron, can't remember which one, but I would have thought it would;d have fallen in the "standard iron" category. TIA

Reply to
Fred

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Fred saying something like:

Grimly Curmudgeon

Don't know - but GP make some dire stuff under their own label! (cheap though)

Reply to
John Rumm

I just looked at the photo in the cpc flyer and it definitely says GP recyko on the packet. I'll hold off buying some until someone posts something complimentary!

Reply to
Fred