warm flat roof conversion

I'm about to rebuilt a flat roof of a bathroom extension.
The current roof is of the "cold" type: having the insulation directly
above the ceiling.
I'm getting an idea of how to build a warm flat roof, but I'm still
very doubtful about some points:
The Vapour control: There are rolls available which have a gauge of
300...I already have a DPM gauge 1000, can I use that instead? Beside
the membrane is a single unit, I wouldn't need to join the different
section together.
I have a few Kingspan board insulation (urethane with aluminium foil
on both sides)....are these adequate? Would the foil interfere with
the Vapour Control membrane? Can I just use the board without the
membrane?
Any suggestion appreciated.
Reply to
swimmydeepo