Vacuum flasks (OTish)

My father got delayed behind the coal lorry on a single track lane.

He never was on time for anything when he was alive either.

At least the hearse wasn't on a taximeter.

Father also nearly slid off his trolley going up the churchyard steps. He was most abstemious of liquor in life.

I'm sure undertakers have as many anecdotes as aerial fitters or handymen.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I was also at a life long friends funeral last week, he was about 24 stone, six guys nearly dropped his coffin in church, a seventh had to give them a hand at the end of the service to lift his coffin, I had decided to smile if they had dropped him!

By the way strangely enough I do fit aerials, but you are possibly thinking of a far greater Bill than I.

Reply to
Bill