Useless Pressies?

Perhaps, very small ones - slowly. (I did use mine to help fell a small (20') conifer once. It was probably slower and harder work than with a bow saw)

Once you have tried a real reciprocating saw with a green wood blade in it, you realised how naff it really is.

Reply to
John Rumm

Never used a B&D, but I bought a Titan reciprocating saw from Screrwfix for £19:99 on a clearance deal. Excellent machine.

Apparent drawback is the blade change mechanism, which on the Titan uses an allen key. I regard this as a positive. Big problem on reciprocating saws (I've had three) is the blade change system. Allen keys are slow but 100% secure.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman