TINK!

I always thought the difference was that the breakfast egg was boiled and the lunchtime egg was fried. With a gherkin on the side. Yuk.

Reply to
Peter Twydell

They could always take it from the £7:5 billion a year we pay in tax.......

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In message , Andy Hall writes

So you don't like sweet bread with a marzipan core then? :)

Reply to
Clive Mitchell

In message , R writes

Well that's one way to look at a filthy spunk encrusted apron!

Reply to
Clive Mitchell

In message , Kenny writes

Hence the sudden availability of Airwick Fart-B-Gone super strength odor eliminator.

Reply to
Clive Mitchell

But at least you can sit/stand away from those with BO, and farts tend to fade after a short while ;-)

Anyway, Scots don't fart, do they?

Reply to
Frank Erskine

Yes, that's the uitsmijter (ham, processed plastic cheese and a fried egg on top)

Reply to
Andy Hall

The same old arguments made by smokers that don't understand epidemiology. "You can't tell the difference between a cancer caused by smoking and one caused by something else so smoking doesn't cause cancers". Just shows how stupid smokers can be.

It doesn't matter does it. You aren't being stopped from smoking.. just being stopped from making other people smoke. Just think youself lucky that you are free to kill yourself in anyway you choose and remeber you aren't free to do it someone else.

Reply to
dennis

They are. You just can't smoke where they serve food.. Go somewhere that doesn't.

They can have separate areas if they want.. but they have to be separate not just some token separation that doesn't work.

Reply to
dennis

Nope.

This describes it quite well

Andy Hall

In message , Frank Erskine writes

Just this guy...

Kenny

In message , Kenny writes

Will try again...

;-)

Reply to
Kenny

I already pay tax for those that wont read and learn. Those that wont work. Those that have children so they can get a council house and benefits (two for the price of one here.)

All the above are receiving benefits that they have never earned, at our expense!

Dave

Reply to
Dave

Nobody is saying that smokers aren't at risk of lung cancer. Passive smokers aren't at risk.

You can tell the difference between cancers caused by smoking, they are squamous and oat-cell cancers. There is no link between smoking and adenocarcinomas cancers.

Just shows how badly informed non smokers can be doesn't it?

I'm quite happy to refrain in non smoking establishments, just as you are free to visit non smoking establishments. It's called 'choice' shortly to be outlawed by our nanny state.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I am a wiser man Master Po.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

My father was a tailor.

He once made a jacket for a magician - it had 18 pockets ...

DG

Reply to
Derek Geldard

I take offence at remarks about Dutch cuisine. I lived there for 10 years and admire all things Dutch. Picture the scene sexy restaurant, candle light, soft music, expensive wine and then you order. 'Bring me your countries speciality.' and what do you get Stampot mashed potatoes and carrots covered in gravy .

Alan in Exeter where the food is a bit more imaginative!

Reply to
alanjones

It'll never catch on until they introduce new Burberry Fragrance.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

messagenews:RxxNh.78234$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

will illuminate some of the tricks pulled by epidimiologists to fool those who don't understand epidemiology.

I also refer you to

the heading "the greatest scientific fraud ever" about half way down the page.

And so on...

MBQ

Reply to
manatbandq

messagenews:RxxNh.78234$ snipped-for-privacy@fe1.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

I couldn't care less. Smoking is vile, and the sooner those who practise it are forced to do it in private, the better. After all, urine (the product of my beer drinking) is virtually harmless, but you wouldn't care to be regularly pissed on in public, would you?

Reply to
Huge