Tiling over wall board

Around my bath is some of that wall board (fibreboard?) which looks like tiles, it came in 8x4 sheets.

It has served well but I fancy some real tiles now so can I tile over this stuff? Should I give it a good scoring? Or reboard over and tile to that?

Second question, this one is probably ridiculous, how about floor tiling over laminate? If you don't ask......

Rick

Reply to
R D S