There's a fault in my cellar + Radon.

Hi

I've got a geological fault in my cellar. It goes a fair distance to either side, and as I have just discovered, a fair way down. Now that the strange cold wind has ceased emanating from the crevasse in the floor (I'm exaggerating it's only a ~4" wide, but seemingly endless), I was wondering if it might be worth keeping open as a curiosity and a Radon sump?

tom.harrigan

Could you get a photo? Sounds like something alien in origin ... Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson