The best flat concrete roof sealant?

I've got a small outhouse, with a 3 inch thick concrete roof on it.

With all of the recent rain it has started leaking again. So, which of the current flat roof paints/seals should I go for?

Access is not a problem, and I know a proper felt roof could be stuck on, but the expense is rather more than I want to pay at the mo, so a 5 litre tub of sealer would be good at less than £25.

Ta Alan.

Reply to
A.Lee

Acrypol or similar see

do not sell this or any other roof coating. I used to though. Do not use cheapie bitumen shit. It is affected by UV light. It will bubble and flake in no time. The acrylic roof coatings are usually white or light grey and most are re-inforced with Glass Fibre strands.

Reply to
Merryterry