Tarmac on a driveway

So will this

Andy Hall

to prevent the Germans from using him as an aerial landmark." I wonder where he was pointing the aircraft to.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Well yes, I did wonder that. It's on the way to Bristol I suppose.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Thanks Andy from what you say it looks as if I can coat it in tarmac. Its an old bungalow and several around have tarmac drives which look ok so I might run with that. I'm not too worried about time scales, I'm a pensioner now and so long as it sees me of the planet then that will do.

Any idea how much per sq metre were talk>

Reply to
Sam Farrell

OK. It's helpful to know what the more complete story is.

Given what you have and the time available, I would ask several contractors to come and quote and then compare. Ask them for a spec. of what exactly they will use. That's a good way to separate the cowboys from those who know what they are doing and are prepared to sign up for a proper job.

It's certainly unwise to fall for the wiles of people who come along with a load of tarmac because of a motorway job, and so on.

The Paving Expert site is very helpful and woth spending time going through. There are price ranges You can post questions in the forum and should get a range of responses from various people including professional contractors. I didn't find anything in what I was looking for that was factually incorrect, but there were places where there was more information available elsewhere. There are a range of prices, but it is quite influenced by location, season, workload etc.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Do you realise how stupid you look, pursuing this snide vendetta in post after post?

Reply to
Steve Walker

He certainly pointed as to where it was going to rain.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth