SWIMAT beep codes

There wasa tale doing the rounds some years ago of someone who was having radiation treatment, when the computer controlling the source said 'Error 37' and fried the patient to death. No-one was able to say what 'Error 37' was...

Reply to
Terry Fields

I could be wrong but everything I've been reading on these faults seems to indicate that there is either a light sequence or a fault code on the display, the beeps are just alerting you to something.

eg:

Mentalguy2k8

In message , at 10:40:13 on Wed, 7 Aug 2013, Mentalguy2k8 remarked:

The machine is now behaving again. So it's all a bit of a mystery...

Reply to
Roland Perry

In the meantime it might be worth contacting Siemens and trying to source a (downloadable?) manual for it. Their website is useless.

Reply to
Mentalguy2k8