Stripped doors

We have just had our victorian panel doors dipped and they have come up really well. I'm intneding to use coloron wax on them to preserve the original colour. however, one of the doors is for the bathroom (quite small and can get very steamy). I'm assuming the coloron wax will not be sufficient moisture protection for the door? if not, can anyone suggest an alternative or a primer treatment?

Reply to
kev007

It shouldn't get that steamy and if it does often then you have an health problem. Try opening a window now and again.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer