Small air pressure switch

Macerator, I know they are spawn of the devil etc.

Most boilers, washing machines, etc. use a fairly standard switch about

3 inches in diameter. My macerator has a mini one only 1 inch across, apparently adjustable. Labelled Gunny752.

Can't spot anything that size on the web but most searches are giving thousands of hits.

Anyone got any suggestions?

TIA

Reply to
newshound

I know of one manufacturer of diaphragm switches called Dungs, which is probably much less helpful than it is appropriate.

Reply to
Onetap