Slightly OT: Loft Video Amp recommendations?

Hi all I'm looking to fit a video splitter/amp in the loft to feed two (possibly three) TV downfeeds. Labgear used to be the canonical recommendation but I'm a bit out of date... is there much to choose between them (esp. post-takeover) and the sort of unbranded thing you can buy from Maplin, CPC etc.?

thanks Jon N

Reply to
jkn