Silent thermostat

"Dave Gibson" wrote | Presumably as its only your head that will benefit, have you thought | about buying a couple of balaclavas?

I would have thought it could be pretty frightening waking up in the middle of the night to find it's twisted round and the eye-holes are no longer over the eyes.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

Look in the CPC catalogue, part no PL02451. It's a Goldair fan heater with electronic control, when it gets colder the fan slowly speeds up and the element gets gradually hotter, then it slows down and cools as it gets near the set temp. We bought one for our camper because the clicks used to annoy us as well. This one works a treat, no clicks.

Rgds

Andy R

Reply to
Andy R