Should i get steam from my vertical flue?

I've had a new vaillent combination boiler and have steam comin from the flue. is this normal because i can't remember steam coming from my old standard gas boiler.

Rub

Yes, it's water droplets & it's called pluming. The old boiler emitted steam, which is colourless. The new boiler will be (should be) a condensing boiler, so the steam is condensed into water. Some goes down the drain, some gets blown out with the flue gases.

Reply to
Aidan