Shed ventilation

So damp seal the slab. That puts damp into the air continuously otherwise.

Heat & fan are pointless.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

+1.

I assumed the shed had a wooden floor - but if it is a slab it will be belching moisture.

Ordinary floor paint should be good enough and will look neat too.

But I'd wait until warmer weather or the slab will be very damp and the pain will take forever to dry.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Thanks to all.

I'll paint the floor in the summer. Possibly add some vents and possibly an oil filled rad.

Regards

Richard

Reply to
RJS

presumably a dehumidifier would also do the job and might be cheaper than heating as a way of getting the RH lowered.

Robert

Reply to
RobertL

Depends on its behaviour between 0 and 10C, which is not where they are designed to operate. In practice, you need very little heating to make a significant difference to the relative humidity at these temperatures.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel