sealing bathroom tiling grout - with what?

recommendations please?

NB I have abt 3/4 litre of Lithofin "Stain Stop" tho says it's for natural stone surfaces - will that work? label says it has siloxanes in it...

ta Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Well I used "grout sealer" from one of the sheds. Anything that is transparent, waterproof and seals the pores would be OK I guess. Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson