SDS Drill, under £50 including extra bits

1250W SDS Plus 800 rpm 3200 bpm safety clutch
Reply to
.

That's fine in principle but doesn't work in practice because the specifications on low end tools are typically economic on detail of things that could be embarassing or which they didn't test in the first place.

The only way to be certain is to also touch and feel the product before buying and ideally to compare as well.

For example, how else would you otherwise know that on Ryobi drills the torque clutch and gearbox feel graunchy or the speed control is poor in terms of gentle starting?

Reply to
Andy Hall

the same way I would try an amplifier out, suck it and see ! but for a /sub £50 drill which is going to be used a few times a year/ I'll take a punt with the rest of them and rely on the guarantee, my consumer rights and my anti customer service skills.

Reply to
.

In message , . writes

Rotary stop? otherwise chiselling is a bit fun...-)

Reply to
chris French