SAD light boxes

I hadn't seen that; not surprising, though. Talking of Chinese quality; I've just received a Chinese torch that cost under 10usd with free shipping. It supposedly uses a T6 LED and runs of a single lithium cell. I was out playing with it last night - begods it's powerful, easily lighting up the road for at least 150yds and would have been much further but for a slight mist. Stripping it down reveals nicely finished machining and a reasonable amount of care taken during assembly. Medium and Low modes are more than adequate for normal use and of course demand less of the battery.

Think I'll get another one or two.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I have a melamine worktop in garage, does that mean I'm OK then ?

Reply to
Rick Hughes

I have same thing ... but only occurs Mon - Frida, feel fine on weekends

Reply to
Rick Hughes

I know people make the boxes themselves:

The big Q is ... will normal CFL work, or does it have to be something specific.

Reply to
Rick Hughes

Why make a box?

NT