Round-pin sockets (2023 Update)

Bloody hell... that was weird.

As I read this paragraph I was taken back to about the same age (or perhaps younger) and the time when curious little fingers removed the bayonet bulb from my mothers bedside lamp, inserted finger into fitting and switched the lamp on! My whole body has gone tingly... even writing this I can "feel" the electrical shock from some 50 years ago! I'd completely forgotten about that educational experience. No doubt my mum had told me never to put my fingers in a plug socket and of course that advice was always grounds for immediate investigation.

Like you say, no harm done, lesson learned but the experience obviously etched deeply into some form of "cellular memory".

Thanks... I think. :)

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

Many motors were universal, AC or DC.