Roofseal type stuff

I'm after something like Thomson's Roofseal to seal some old corrugated cement roofing boards which appear to absorb water and drip through. I was looking through the Screwfix catalogue and saw "Stabilising Solution Concentrate", "Waterseal concentrate" and "Flexacryl Roof Repair Compound". The concentrates look like a nice idea, as its only a couple of sheets which are a problem, and I'd prefer not to use a lot of the proper black sticky stuff as its a large roof, and 2 coats would go through it quickly (and at 20 a tub, that's not terribly cheap) - plus, it would change the colour and be a big job.
So - would any of those concentrates be suitable for trying to stop water penetration of old cement based sheets?
To send email to me - remove references to NoSpam, and Spammer from my email
  Click to see the full signature.
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.