roof tile effect cladding

I am building a 12.5 degree pitch roof about 4x5 metres. It will be plywood on purlins without rafters, felt covered, but I wish to clad with a tile-effect cladding. Anyone used such things. The result should look quite like tiles. I know there are such as kingspan insulated tile and metal profile cladding, but anyone had experience with any of these? Thanks, Simon.

Reply to
sm_jamieson