replacing the PCB in a gas boiler (ATAG E32C)

He has your interests at heart. A large claim like that would push your insurance premiums up next year.

Reply to
GB

But I would not be alive to pay them!

Reply to
ARW

that problem is in the DHW cylinder coil, not the boiler

When you suffer the same symptoms wth your new boiler maybe we can help you track down where the problems are.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

You better unclog your pipes before installing a new boiler...

Thomas Prufer

Reply to
Thomas Prufer

True. I had a hose split on my Viessmann which soaked the gas valve. Which then blew a fuse on the PCB. And the fuse was one of those round PCB types, soldered in. Not many plumbers would carry bits to sort that. And a new PCB costs hundreds. The fuse, about 20p.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)