Replacing Room Thermostat

Im wanting to replace a old room thermostat with a new digital type. M

old thermostat has 3 wires going into it and the new one states i compatible with 3 & 4 wires versions.

Picture of my old thermostat attached. This is the new thermostat im wanting to fit:

easy is this to do and is there anything i need to be aware of?

thanks in advanc

preecy

I can't see from your extremely out-of-focus photo just what connections the old one has got - but it's probably got live, switched live, neutral and earth. The neutral will be the return for an accelerator heater - and *must not* be connected to the new electronic stat - unless you want to blow all the fuses. It must just be insulated, and made safe.

The 'Instructions and Wiring' link on the Heatmiser page doesn't seem to lead to anything sensible - but you'll just need live and switched live connected to COM and NC - plus an earth connection if required.

Reply to
Set Square