Replacing fuses with MCB's

At that price you could replace the whole CU with a modern split load one including MCBs etc using one of the various special bundle deals that screwfix et al do.

Reply to
John Rumm

Practically this will be counterproductive, as the work involved will far exceed the time it takes to change 2 more fuse wires.

For sale puposes it wil be ineffective, as what they want to see is a new CU and bathroom bonding. You can do those, but whether its financially worth doing I'm not so sure. To be honest I'd forget it.

NT

Reply to
meow2222