Repairing plaster board and door panel

My son has at last taken the plunge and left home. Life has not been that easy for him and he has on occasions taken his frustrations out on his bedroom.
There are two nominally 150mm holes in the plaster board, and a thin skinned cupboard door has suffered similarly with 3 off 50mm holes.
Guidance requested please on repair approach.
Rob
On Saturday, 12 September 2015 11:20:54 UTC+1, robgraham wrote:

http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title=Fill
NT
On Saturday, September 12, 2015 at 12:47:59 PM UTC+1, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Many thanks for the link; that will cover the plasterboard repairs - and the solution for them might be a couple of battens of wood inside the hole and held with screws through the surrounding pb, and then the patch just stuck onto those.
It's a large scale filler for the cupboard doors that I'm wondering about - the skin is a just a thin wood veneer with egg-box interior. Three holes up to 75mm in diameter.
Thanks Rob
robgraham wrote:

Get some squirty foam in there to not fill the egg-box holes, but not proud to the veneer, providing a base for some wood filler/car body filler which you can then sand ...
Andy Burns wrote:

xxx

robgraham scribbled

I use insulation sheet cutoffs to bridge the gap between plasterboard and the like. Sand them back and fill.
On 12/09/2015 11:20, robgraham wrote:

The plasterboard is fairly easy:
http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php?title=Patching_plasterboard
With the door could you simply skin over the whole face of it with 4mm ply?
--
Cheers,

John.
On Tuesday, September 15, 2015 at 12:56:45 PM UTC+1, John Rumm wrote:

or even a bit of hard board which will give a nice smooth surface to fill
On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 06:41:23 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.co.uk wrote:

Ooops sorry I meant paint not fill!