removing mould from pram fabric?

Hi all the grand-daughter's pram has ended up with a dusting of mould. Leaving aside the vexed question as to what caused this ... any suggestions for getting rid of it? Bearing in mind the allergenic properties of mould I'm after something more than a cosmetic solution.

Thanks for any suggestions

J^n

Reply to
The Night Tripper

Steam upholstery cleaner should kill and remove it.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Dettol mould remover?

And an angle grinder. Repair any damage afterwards with Car body filler, WD40, expanding foam, multimaster,

Reply to
Adrian C

Bleach to kill it. Long warm washing powder soak to remove it.

NT

Reply to
NT

This stuff will remove & kill it

sell it.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

A rain or condensation

JimK

Reply to
JimK

Hydrogen peroxide is widely used for killing moulds and other fungi. I do not know whether it is better or worse than other suggestions but at least the substance itself is pretty innocuous (once rinsed away).

Of course, in common with bleach, etc., it might damage the materials of the pram so care is required.

Reply to
Rod

Hi Chaps Thanks for all the suggestions. I've also heard mention of one of the 'Astonish' range, & also the Dettol Mould & Mildew cleaner.

I'll one of these a try when the weather improves and report back...

Cheers J^n

Reply to
The Night Tripper