Recomendations for CCTV kit?

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Matty F saying something like:

Pah. I expected a pic of the thief.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Just up road from me is 6 storey bulding clad in copper, which would have aged nicely, except council didn`t want it weathering unevenly and insisted it was painted green, it looks like it was clad in cheap WPB :-(

Cheers Adam

Reply to
Adam Aglionby

OK, if you want:

do have identifiable pics of him and his van (and rego number) from other cameras.

Reply to
Matty F

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Matty F saying something like:

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

In article , dennis@home scribeth thus

That is a rather silly statement be more specific about what you mean!..

Have a look on the RF concepts site a few there..

Give us some examples of the same performance Lens and definition then?..

Reply to
tony sayer

Did some lead ones a few years ago (country mansion - had to look authentic), even managed a date and a coat of arms on the collection boxes. Might have a photo somewhere

Reply to
geoff