Re: Carpet trimming - well sort of

Hi group

> Remember that bus I was restoring - >
? > Well outside is nearly complete, now working on interior. Ive carpeted the > interior walls over that 'o so seventies' fake wood veneer but am having > trouble round the windows >
The carpet goes right up to the edge of the window rubber but is unsightly > where the carpet isnt 'flush' with the wood panel underneath. Bearing in > mind the black you can see is rubber so isnt going to accept nails etc(!) > and that the carpeted wood is only 1/8" thick plyboard with supporting > struts every now and then. Anyone have any ideas about some sort of > 'finisher', maybe a stick-on affair, narrow chrome plate strip, etc. that > might do the job for me? Obviously it needs to be flexible too, to fit > around the curve of the window > Apologies for being Off Topic but I cant really think of somewhere it > *would* be on topic! > TIA >

Sorry, that should have been

for third link

Reply to
pork'n'stuffing

Apologies for being Off Topic but I cant really think of

If you are diong it yourself it's on topic I don't see a problem :~)

Steve R

-- "Latest gear:- One piece one button suit extremely comfortable, perfect for Relaxation, Sports, Hiking, Swimming, a must have" OOPS sorry you have one!!!

Reply to
Essjay001