Re: can I avoid a £70 for having my gas meter checked?

The OP said he was only using his boiler for half an hour a day and turning the gas off at the main the rest of the time. That's why I estimated a maximum of 1m^3 per day.

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Woodall

That's quite a gamble, especially since it'd be only their word that it's OK.

Is there any way to get my meter tested without paying such a large sum?

Tel them that the meter is leaking and you think it is dangerous.

Reply to
Aaron B