Rats!

wouldn't it be easier to shut hte door?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yeah, my (now sadly departed) old puss distinctly tailed off on the hunting for her last couple of years. Like us, they get slower and lazier :-)

Reply to
Chris Bartram

I was thinking of shooting them on the bird table and not in the greenhouse!

Reply to
ARW

Even my old cat likes the occasional hunt. It stalked and caught two pouches of Kitekat today.

Reply to
ARW

The shot may well not be lead any more.

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

I assume the JJ tosser is talking to me? He's been KF'd here a long time.

Yeah, like there are swans eating fishing weights from my compost heap. Can I have some of whatever it is you're smoking?

This likely is. My stock of ammo is very old.

Reply to
Huge